SEO By The Page
At Website Sandwich, we believe content is king, however, there are still some things you can do using SEO on your pages to make your site rank higher on search engines. The good news is that most of the things that work will also make your customer’s experience better. The ones we especially like are:
- Optimize images, both file size and dimensions so your page loads faster. This is probably the biggest problem we find on low-performing pages.
- Research relevant keywords actually searched by your customers and make sure the content includes them.
- Make sure your content has a good readability score.
There are a lot of behind the scene changes to improve SEO. Most of these are handled by WordPress SEO Plugins such as Yoast SEO which we will install and configure for you on your site if you don’t have it already. These include:
- Robots.txt file
- .htaccess file check
- Clean permalinks
- Mark links as “no-follow”
- Readability Check using the Flesch Reading Ease Score
- Schema.org Data
Get started today! Enter the number of pages you want to be optimized in the quantity box and we’ll coordinate the rest.